DoReMi

DoReMi

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Panda Blah







     Mixed media/collage project. It didn't turn out as well as I wanted it to, but that's what I get for procrastinating :\. At first, coming up with an idea was troubling me. I had several ideas, but kept changing them. I had drawn a small picture on one of my notebooks earlier in the year so at the last minute, I decided to use it for my project.
     The background is acrylic paint with inked metal pieces. I tore, painted, and pasted tissue squares on a swirly cut out then pasted that onto the paper. I then pasted the panda and dripped ink throughout the paper.
     It felt like a good idea, but after I pasted the tissue paper, I wasn't too confident. I think it's the color that I'm not happy about. I could have made the picture bleed off the paper a bit too.

No comments:

Post a Comment