DoReMi

DoReMi

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rana's Pond Slide Pictures






















     Slides used for a picture drama. Representing the story of a ninja fanatic named Kenny who kicks a frog one day. Unknowingly, Kenny has kicked the deity of the pond. Rana, who then turns Kenny into a tadpole. The pictures were drawn on 4''x4'' paper then scanned onto the computer which were then colored using photo shop. These show 22 of the 77 slides.
      I worked very hard on all my slides, even though they seem kind of simple. It was my first time using photo shop to color which was an interesting and frustrating experience at the same time, but I'm glad I pursued the method because the pictures wouldn't have looked nearly as good if i used the paint program alone.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool Shannon! I'm always very impressed with your work (: I like how you created a fun and interesting story for your project.

    ReplyDelete